1. In keeping with AA traditions, there will be no mention or reference to individuals including email addresses and phone numbers.
2. In keeping with AA traditions the Internet Website shall cooperate with other AA entities by providing reference only including a non-affiliation disclaimer. There shall be no reference or link to any non-AA material except to reference or link to specific Internet software necessary to view the Website.
3. The Internet Website shall conform to the Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous and the By-Laws of Volusia County Intergroup.
4. The Website and its content shall be owned by Volusia County Intergroup.
5. The content of the Website must be approved by the Steering Committee and the Intergroup Representatives.
The Website Committee consists of the Webmaster, the Assistant Webmaster, one Trustee, and two Intergroup Representatives.
The purpose of the Internet Web Site is to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous by providing a resource on the Internet, where alcoholics can get information about the activities and meetings in Volusia County.
The Internet website should include the following:
1. The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
2. The Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous.
3. The Twelve World Concepts of Alcoholics Anonymous.
4. The Preamble.
5. The Serenity Prayer.
6. I Am Responsible.
7. Local Map to Meetings.
8. Local Meeting Schedule (including the current disclaimer that is now on the printed schedule).
9. Links to GSO and AA Grapevine and North Florida Area, Florida State Convention and other interested Florida Intergroups.
10. Calendar of Intergroup and District events.
11. E-mail to the Webmaster.
12. Internet Website Guidelines.
13. Disclaimer to be placed at each link such as: You are now leaving the Volusia County Intergroup website, we are not responsible for the content or material that you are about to view.
Copyright© 2003- 2009 Volusia County Intergroup Services
Copyright© 2010- 2017 Volusia County Intergroup Services